martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

English - Phrasal verbs (find time to do something)

I've been so busy these days that I haven't _______________ working on the garden yet.

A) gone in for
B) come up with
C) run out of
D) got round to

English - Phrasal verbs (find time to do something)

ANSWER

I've been so busy these days that I haven't got round to working on the garden yet.

A) gone in for
B) come up with
C) run out of
D) got round to

To get round to (doing something) : Encontrar / tener tiempo para hacer algo.
To get round to (something) : Encontrar / tener tiempo para algo.

Other examples

What a life, I never get round to doing anything. Qué vida, nunca encuentro tiempo para hacer nada.
She can't meet you because she doesn't get round to meeting anyone. Ella no puede reunirse contigo porque no tiene tiempo de reunirse con nadie.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario