martes, 8 de julio de 2014

English - Tenses

Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form.

Last Sunday I ________ (be) ________ (study) at home when I suddenly ________ (hear) a noise downstairs. I ________ (not think) twice and I ________ (go) down to ________ (see) what ________ (happen). I soon ________ (discover) that a cat ________ (come in) and ________ (break) a base. As that base ________ (be) my mum’s favorite one, I ________ (not know) how to tell her what the cat ________ (do). The positive thing ________  (be) that my mum ________ (be) out on a business trip.  I ________ (have) time to think about it. Finally, I ________ (decide) to ________ (buy) a new one for her so that she never ________ (know) anything.


English - Tenses



Answers

Last Sunday I was (be) studying (study) at home when I suddenly heard (hear) a noise downstairs. I didn’t think (not think) twice and I went (go) down to see (see) what had happened (happen). I soon discovered (discover) that a cat had come in (come in) and broken (break) a base. As that base was (be) my mum’s favorite one, I didn’t know (not know) how to tell her what the cat had done (do). The positive thing was (be) that my mum was (be) out on a business trip.  I had (have) time to think about it. Finally, I decided (decide) to buy (buy) a new one for her so that she never knows (know) anything.
ng.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario